Tête d'Or - Historic mansion classically decorated
Apartment in Rhone,
- 6 People
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Oustanding view on the parc on the most elegant avenue of Lyon
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
*To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
*To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
The most prestigious address in Lyon, the Tête d'Or is a "grand style" French style mansion. Immerse yourself in a elegant and timeless 1900s historic backdrop. Its two reception rooms with classic charm offer you intimacy and refinement to receive. Between its walls steeped in history, the singular and exceptional space opens directly on the Tête d'Or park, its huge lawn, greenhouses and zoo.
* BED1: 1 queen size bed (160)
* BED2: 1 double bed (140)
* BATH1: 1 bath, 1 shower, 1 toilet, ensuite with BED1
* BATH 2: 1 small bath, 2 toilet, ensuite with BED2
* BED3: 2 single beds (2x90) or 1 king size bed
* 1 independant toilet
Terrace, Private courtyard
3 parking spaces in the yard
Living areas: dining room 20m2, double living room of 70m2, terrace of 25m2
Attention: the two bathrooms are en suite with the two bedrooms on the ground floor. The third bedroom on the 1st floor has access to a toilet.
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
In the heart of Lyon, the apartment overlooks the 117 hectares of the Tête d'Or Park, the largest urban park in France: zoo, rides, shops, shows, pony rides, botanical garden ... Everything is gathered to make your visit a magical moment.
In the center of Lyon, the apartment is perfect for a visit of the city. A few steps from the banks of the Rhone, we recommend the walk along the banks: right in the city center of Lyon, the banks of the Rhone offer 5 km devoted to urban leisure between the Raymond Poincaré bridge and the Gerland park and offers you a unique view of the city and a perfect way to discover the historic center.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...). Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm. Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences).## The space
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu or Perrache
- by car: 10 minutes from the train station and 35 minutes from the airport
- public transport: Bus 27, park of the Golden Head - Verguin stop
- come on foot, by bike or on rollerblades: for a stroll to the park over the water: Specially designed for pedestrians, cyclists and rollerbladers, the left bank of the Rhone will allow you to access the Park of the Golden Head from the city center of Lyon. A Vélo'v station is at your disposal at the entrance to the park to drop off or borrow bicycles.
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: on demand
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival.
Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Maker
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
The cancellation conditions are as follows:
In case of cancellation up to 15 days before the beginning of the stay: Refund of 100% (except for service charges);
In case of cancellation between the 14th day and the day before or the day of arrival: there will be no refund