Classical house with pool and garden "à la francaise"
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
*To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
*To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
Simple and classic, The house sits in the middle of its French garden. The porch, drowned under the giant hydrangeas, welcomes you under its little marchioness. The house has kept all the codes of good taste and French chic while being twisted by a warm and modern decor, spacious rooms and always bathed in light. Enjoy the summer pool or the fireplace in winter while being just minutes from the center of Lyon.
* BED2 : 1 double bed (140)
* BED3: 1 mezzanine bed (not for children under 6 years old) and 1 sofa bed foam (for children only)
* BED4: 2 single beds (2x90)
* BATH2: 1 bath and 1 shower
* BED1 : 1 king size bed (180)
* BATH1: 1 bath, 1 shower, 1 toilet, ensuite with BED1
* 1 independant toilet
Swimming pool 4,5x4,5 protected by an alarm-in water from June 1st to September 15th (except exceptional weather)
Garden of 900m2
2 parking spaces in the property
Living spaces: living room of 50m2, kitchen of 10m2, a total of 60m2
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
Champagne at Mont D'Or: True transitional territory between the urban metropolis and the green countryside of the Monts d'Or. 15 minutes from the city center of Lyon, you can easily access all the activities, leisure, shops and museums of Lyon, while enjoying the greenery of the Mont d'Or. A few minutes from the villages, steeped in history, Saint Didier and Saint Cyr, you can enjoy the markets of Mont d'Or, eat some oysters with a glass of wine at the village cafe. Many hiking trails and offer beautiful walks in the heart of the Monts d'Or famous for their golden stones. A detour to the chapel of the Ermitage of Mont Cindre, with its rock garden and the frescoes of Touchages, you will enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Lyon and the Monts d'Or. Sneakers at the foot, you can also go running or pedaling and try to climb up Mont Cindre or Mont Thou known for their countless forest paths and their magnificent views of Lyon.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...).
Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm. Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences).
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu
- by car: 30 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 45 minutes from the airport
- by public transport: Buses next to the house: number 21 and 61 going to Vaise station, Metro Vaise
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: between 40€ and 60€ / pers + 240€ excluding wine
- Breakfast delivery: 25€/pers (minimun 5 pers)
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Groceries shopping: 75€ + shopping cost
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
- Private driver
- Guided tour or off the road tour
- SPA at home
- Hairdresser at home
- Meal tray delivery
- Cooking lesson
- Sport coach
- Activities around Lyon: Hot air ballon flight, golf day….
- Activities for children: Lasr game, free fall baptism, tree adventure trail, climbing
- Team Building
- Yoga lesson
- Escape game
- Food tour
- Wine tour ... A special desire? We are at your disposal to listen to your requests. We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival. Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Accommodates: 7-8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Accessible car park Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Baroque
Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Downtown Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Hand sanitizer Heated Pool Historical Hi-tech
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
Masks available Microwave Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries
- Parking Included
- Pool Private
- Pool Shared
- Private Car Park
Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Ventilator Victorian Vineyard
- Washing Machine