Villa by the river, with pool, garden and wooden hut
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
*To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
*To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
Once upon a time there was a house designed for both adults and children. A house on the water's edge that hides an invisible secret from the street: a world hidden in the trees! Perched hut, monkey bridge, gazebo, swimming pool, American-style luxury campfire for grilling marshmallows ... In short, everything is planned to spend unforgettable moments. Old french classical property on the banks of the Saône, it has been carefully renovated in a contemporary spirit.
* BED1: 1 King size bed (180)
* BED2: 2 single beds (2X90)
* BED3: 2 single beds (2 X90)
* BATH1: 1 bath, 1 shower and 1 toilet
* BATH2: 1 shower and 1 toilet
* BED4: 1 queen size bed (160)
* BED5: 1 queen size bed (160)
* BED6: 2 single beds (2X90)
* BATH3: 1 shower
* BATH4: 1 shower
- 2 independant toilets
9X5 pool protected by a bar cover - open from May 15th to September 20th (except exceptional weather)
Treehouse perched in the trees, monkey bridge, belvedere, luxury campfire
4-5 parking spaces in the property
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
The accommodation is located in Beauregard in the Ain, a quiet village on the edge of Beaujolais. Here you will find a bar, restaurant, bakery, church and post office.
The village is on the east bank of the Saone. It is an ideal starting point for bike rides on the banks of the Saône, visit the vineyards of Beaujolais and beautiful villages of golden stones. Within walking distance you will find many restaurants along the towpath. The old bridge in front of the garden is pedestrian friendly and very quiet. On the opposite bank you will find VILLEFRANCHE Sur SAONE - capital of Beaujolais. You can also visit the beautiful village of Pérouges or the Parc des Oiseaux LYON is 30 minutes by car from the highway.
- by car: there is the main A6 motorway (between Paris and Lyon) with 2 exits to VILLEFRANCHE sur Saône (north and south - both located equidistant from the villa). The villa is 10 minutes drive from both exits.
- By train from paris stop at the train station tgv of Maçon Loche - 30 minutes from the house When you enter the village of Beauregard, on the left after crossing the bridge over the Saone, the villa is located just left after the traffic light, just before the town house.
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: between 40€ and 60€ / pers + 240€ excluding wine
- Breakfast delivery: 25€/pers (minimun 5 pers)
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Groceries shopping: 75€ + shopping cost
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
- Private driver
- Guided tour or off the road tour
- SPA at home
- Hairdresser at home
- Meal tray delivery
- Cooking lesson
- Sport coach
- Activities around Lyon: Hot air ballon flight, golf day….
- Activities for children: Lasr game, free fall baptism, tree adventure trail, climbing
- Team Building
- Yoga lesson
- Escape game
- Food tour
- Wine tour ... A special desire? We are at your disposal to listen to your requests. We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival. Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Accommodates: 12
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Accessible car park Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Baroque
Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Downtown Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Parking Included
- Outdoor pool
- Pool Private
Pool Shared Portable wifi
- Private Car Park
Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Ventilator Victorian Vineyard
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk