House with pool and garden
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
*To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
*To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
Nestled in a bucolic street of the Golden Mountains, the newly renovated house opens onto the garden and pool through a huge bay window. The living room with the height under ceiling disproportionate sets the tone of this place of warm and family life. Here everything is planned to have fun and enjoy: mini football field, barbecue by the pool, ball court ... And from the top of the garden the laundry of the last century looks at you and will give you a little freshness during days of heat wave.
- BED1: 1 king size bed (180) and bathroom en suite
- BED2: 1 single bed (90) + drawer bed (90)
- BED3: 1 single bed (90) + drawer bed (90)
- BED4: 1 queen size bed (160)
- BED5: 1 sofa bed (140), TV room
- BED6: 1 sofa bed (140), small lounge
- BATH1: 1 bath and 1 shower, ensuite with BED1
- BATH2: 1 shower
- BATH 3: 1 shower
- 4 toilets
Swimming pool 8 x 5m secured by a shutter-water from June 1 to September 15 (except exceptional weather)
Garden of 5000m2 with bowling, laundry (not secured), football boxes, basketball hoop, ping pong table ...
Parking: 3 cars can park in the property
The house is bathed in sun, open to the outside. Large living space, each will find its place, in the winter lounge near the fireplace or in the kitchen on the large table, or in the living room overlooking the pool. You can enjoy many outdoor areas of the garden of 5000 m2, terraces and of course the pool. The house can accommodate 12 people, with a master bedroom and bathroom, 2 children's bedrooms (each with beds of 90 with drawers) on the same floor with a bathroom. On the floor below: 1 bedroom with a bed of 160 and two rooms (tv room and small lounge) each with a sofa bed. Be careful you have to go through these two rooms to access the room. A bathroom downstairs. Very nice contemporary kitchen, all the equipment necessary for cooking is at your disposal. You can have your lunch outside.
A dog lives in this house but will not be present during your rental.
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
15 minutes from the city center of Lyon, you can easily access all the activities, leisure, shops and museums of Lyon, while enjoying the greenery of the Monts d'Or. You can visit the pretty villages in the area, enjoy the Saint Cyr market on Saturday morning, eat some oysters with a glass of wine at the village café. A detour to the chapel of the Ermitage of Mont Cindre, with its rock garden and the frescoes of Touchages, you will enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Lyon and the Monts d'Or. Sneakers at the foot, you can also go running or pedaling and try to climb up Mont Cindre or Mont Thou known for their countless forest paths and their magnificent views of Lyon.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...). Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm. Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences).
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu or Perrache
- by car: 30 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 45 minutes from the airport
- public transport: bus 40 (Place Bellecour) and 43 (Vaise station)
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: between 40€ and 60€ / pers + 240€ excluding wine
- Breakfast delivery: 25€/pers (minimun 5 pers)
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Groceries shopping: 75€ + shopping cost
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
- Private driver
- Guided tour or off the road tour
- SPA at home
- Hairdresser at home
- Meal tray delivery
- Cooking lesson
- Sport coach
- Activities around Lyon: Hot air ballon flight, golf day….
- Activities for children: Lasr game, free fall baptism, tree adventure trail, climbing
- Team Building
- Yoga lesson
- Escape game
- Food tour
- Wine tour ... A special desire? We are at your disposal to listen to your requests. We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival. Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Accommodates: 12
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Accessible car park Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Baroque
- Boules Court
Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Downtown Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Hand sanitizer Heated Pool Historical Hi-tech
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries
- Parking Included
- Pool Private
Pool Shared Portable wifi
- Private Car Park
Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
Ventilator Victorian Vineyard
- Washing Machine