House with garden and pool and an amazing view
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
*To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
*To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
Perched at the top of the hill the house dominates the city while protecting itself behind immense cedars. Open structure that embraces the landscape through huge windows, the stream of light is moving redrawing volumes every hour of the day. The universe is classic while being absolutely modern. Marble, stained glass, wood are twisted by contemporary works and furniture with clean lines. The pool and its vintage bar welcomes you for anthology cocktails.
- BED1: 1 queen size bed (160) + 1 single bed (90) with bathroom en suite with shower and toilet
- BED2: 1 queen size bed (160)
- BED3: 1 double bed (140) with bathroom en suite shared with BED4
- BED4: 1 queen size bed (160) with bathroom en suite shared with BED3
- BED5: 2 single beds (90) + ground mattress
- BED6: 1 single bed (90) + ground mattress
- BATH1: 1 shower and 1 toilet, en suite with BED1
- BATH2: 1 shower and 1 bath
- BATH3: 1 shower, en suite with BED3 and BED4
- BATH4: 1 shower
- 3 independant toilets
15x5m heated swimming pool protected by an alarm- open from the 1st of June to the 15th of September (except exceptional weather)
2 parking spaces in the property and non-paying street easy to park.
Air conditioning in rooms 5 and 6
Living areas: kitchen: 20m2, living room: 80m2, dining room 25m2, library 25m2 or a total of 150m2 of reception space.
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
Caluire : The district of Vassieux is essentially residential upscale, most of its territory is sloping allowing magnificent views of the east of Lyon. Trails and steep paths surprise by lush vegetation that takes us to discover beautiful mansions, discreetly hidden by huge trees more than a century. Some more modern villas are jealously merged into this landscape so close to nature and the city at a time. Overlooking the Rhone, you are just minutes from the Parc de la tête d'Or.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...).
Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm. Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences.
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu
- by car: Approximately 15 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 30 minutes from the airport
- by bus: bu n°C2 and C5
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: between 40€ and 60€ / pers + 240€ excluding wine
- Breakfast delivery: 25€/pers (minimun 5 pers)
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Groceries shopping: 75€ + shopping cost
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
- Private driver
- Guided tour or off the road tour
- SPA at home
- Hairdresser at home
- Meal tray delivery
- Cooking lesson
- Sport coach
- Activities around Lyon: Hot air ballon flight, golf day….
- Activities for children: Lasr game, free fall baptism, tree adventure trail, climbing
- Team Building
- Yoga lesson
- Escape game
- Food tour
- Wine tour ... A special desire? We are at your disposal to listen to your requests. We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival. Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Accommodates: 12-14
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Accessible car park
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby crib Babysitter recommendation
- Central Heating
Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Downtown Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Parking Included
- Outdoor pool
- Pool Private
Pool Shared Portable wifi
- Private Car Park
Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Stereo System
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Ventilator Victorian Vineyard
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk