Stunning mansion with garden and pool
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
*To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
*To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
It was a bourgeois house a little sleepy, the owners have in fact a place of exception contemporary-classic all in softness and elegance. Majestic staircase, molded ceilings, wooden floors and fireplaces alongside contemporary furniture, ultra modern comfort. Not to mention the outdoors: start the day with a run in the woods, meditate in the daybed by the pool and finish the day with a glass in the winter garden and dinner under the pergolas.
6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 2 Baths, 1 Shower, 3 Toilets
- BED1: 1 king size bed (180)
- BED2: 2 single beds (2x90)
- BED3: 1 single bed (90) + crib
- BED4: 1 queen size bed (160)
- BED5: 1 queen size bed (160)
- TV Room: 1 sofa bed
16X5 swimming pool heated and protected by a shutter- open from June 1st to September 15th (except exceptional weather)
Garden of 15000 m2
Pool house, ball game, secure carp pond, trampoline, hut, forest, bowling, tree house ...
10 parking spaces in the property
The concierge live on the property. They have their own house and independent garden. You will only share the gate and car parking.
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu or Perrache
- By car: 20 minutes from Perrache train station and 25 minutes from the airport By Bus - Stop at 5 mins walk from the house number 15 or 15E to go to Bellecour (Lyon Center) By Train - Train Station in Vernaison - 15 mins to Perrache Station
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...).
Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm. Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences).
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: between 40€ and 60€ / pers + 240€ excluding wine
- Breakfast delivery: 25€/pers (minimun 5 pers)
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Groceries shopping: 75€ + shopping cost
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
- Private driver
- Guided tour or off the road tour
- SPA at home
- Hairdresser at home
- Meal tray delivery
- Cooking lesson
- Sport coach
- Activities around Lyon: Hot air ballon flight, golf day….
- Activities for children: Lasr game, free fall baptism, tree adventure trail, climbing
- Team Building
- Yoga lesson
- Escape game
- Food tour
- Wine tour ... A special desire? We are at your disposal to listen to your requests. We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival. Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Accommodates: 12
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Accessible car park
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Baroque
Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Downtown Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Fire Extinguisher
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Hand sanitizer Heated Pool Historical Hi-tech
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Not Suitable For Children
- Parking Included
- Pool Private
Pool Shared Portable wifi
- Private Car Park
Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Satellite Or Cable
Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
Ventilator Victorian Vineyard
- Washing Machine