Le Belvédère - Family Home with a wonderful view
Villa in Rhone,
- 8 People
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Family Home overlooking Lyon with pretty garden and a warm decoration
Here you will feel immediately homely. The house is perched, overlooking the city like a belvedere, the decoration is warm, bohemian, colorful. Exhibition of beautiful vintage furniture, collection of beautiful objects, light and mastery of the art of patchwork. The house mix and match ethnic, Scandinavian and classic without feeling guilty and always with good mood. Welcome.
- BED 1 : 1 queen size bed (160)
- BED 2 : 1 queen size bed (160)
- BED 3 : 1 single bed (90) + extra mattress on the floor
- BED 4 : 1 queen size bed (160)
- TV room : 1 sofa bed (90)
- BATH1: 1 shower, ensuite with BED1
- BATH2: 1 bath
- 2 independant toilets
A garage and parking in the street not paying
Meeting spaces: 1 living room, dining room of 45m2, 1 kitchen of 17m2
Ping pong table, Trampoline
A cat lives on spot.
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...).
Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the amazing mixture of medieval Gothic with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm. Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences.
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu
- by car: Count 15/20 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 30 minutes from the airport
- public transport: Bus C19 Perrache stop petit St Foy - C20/21 bellecour stop artichaut
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secret adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: on demand
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival.
Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Central Heating
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
- Parking Included
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk
The cancellation conditions are as follows:
In case of cancellation up to 30 days before the beginning of the stay: Refund of 100% (except for service charges);
In case of cancellation between the 29th day and the day before or the day of arrival: there will be no refund
If the reservation is made via airbnb, airbnb's cancellation conditions prevail over those mentioned above.