Family house with swimming pool
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
*To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
*To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
A small southern touch, a family house spirit, a touch of cement tiles and a dash of modernity, here is the recipe for happiness of the hacienda. The atmosphere is warm and friendly: pastel color, fireplace, wood, stone ... The space can be many while maintaining its privacy. During the beautiful days enjoy the garden: swimming pool trampoline, swing, slackline, everything is provided for children ... and older.
- BED1 1 Queen bed (160)
- BED2 1 queen size bed (160)
- BED3 double bed (140)
- BED4 1 single bed (90)
- BED5 2 single bed (90)
- BED6 2 single bed (90)
- BATH1: 1 bath
- BATH2: 1 shower, ensuite with BED1
- BATH3: 1 shower, ensuite with BED2
- BATH4: 1 shower and 1 bath, ensuite with BED4
- 4 toilets
The house has 2 studios on the ground floor
* Studio 1 1 single bed (90) or 1 king size (180)
* Studio 2 1 single bed (90) or 1 king size (180)
Each equipped with
- Shower room and toilet
- Independent entrance overlooking the garden
Possibility to rent extra subject to availability
Price: 100 € / night / studio
4/5 outdoor parking spaces
Pool (11X5) heated and protected by a shutter - in water from June 1st to September 15th (except exceptional weather)
Living areas: Lounge 40m2, Dining room 40m2 and Kitchen 25m2
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
15 minutes from downtown Lyon, you can easily access all the activities, leisure, shops and museums of Lyon, while enjoying the greenery of Ecully.
A few minutes from the village, full of history, Ecully you can enjoy the market on Saturday morning and Thursday morning in the market square.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Light, Nights, Biennial of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...).
Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm.
Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences).
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu
- by car: Count 15/20 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 30 minutes from the airport
- public transport: Bus no. 55 direction Gorges de Loups and Gare Saint Paul
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: between 40€ and 60€ / pers + 240€ excluding wine
- Breakfast delivery: 25€/pers (minimun 5 pers)
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Groceries shopping: 75€ + shopping cost
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
- Private driver
- Guided tour or off the road tour
- SPA at home
- Hairdresser at home
- Meal tray delivery
- Cooking lesson
- Sport coach
- Activities around Lyon: Hot air ballon flight, golf day….
- Activities for children: Lasr game, free fall baptism, tree adventure trail, climbing
- Team Building
- Yoga lesson
- Escape game
- Food tour
- Wine tour ... A special desire? We are at your disposal to listen to your requests. We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival. Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Accommodates: 11-15
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Accessible car park Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Baroque
Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Downtown Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Masks available Microwave Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Not Suitable For Children
- Parking Included
- Pool Private
- Pool Shared
Portable wifi Private Car Park Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
Ventilator Victorian Vineyard
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk