Apartement in the very center of Lyon
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
*To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
*To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
The apartment is nestled in one of the most beautiful street in the district of Ainay. In the heart of the city between Saône and Rhone, the "Hélène" offers an elegant and timeless reinterpretation of the Haussmann style. Its light evolves during the day highlighting the moldings, its height under ceiling and the extraordinary work of gradient colors. Ideal pied à terre to discover the city and to rest in an atmosphere between magnified past and modernized refinement.
- BED1: 1 queen size bed (160)
- BED2: 1 single bed (90)
- BED3: 1 single bed (90)
- BED4: 1 single bed (90)
- BED5: 1 single bed (90)
- Common area: 1 sofa bed (140) for child only
- BATH1: 1 shower and 1 toilet
- BATH2: 2 shower
- 1 independant toilet
Living spaces : living room of 30m2 and kitchen of 20m2 and dining room 15m2 is 65m2
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
Ainay has kept its "village" spirit, so appreciated by its inhabitants. But from one artery to another, Ainay discovers singular faces. Many people know of Ainay only its rue Auguste Comte, formerly reserved for antique dealers, which for some years has been home to the most beautiful decoration, furniture, kitchen and many art galleries.
Old Lyon is part of the World Heritage Site by Unesco.
The old areas with narrow streets separate the buildings by traboules. Mix of gender mingle in busy streets
A reputable market is present every morning except Monday on the quai St Antoine.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...).
Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm.
Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences.
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu
- By car: 5 minutes from Perrache train station and 10/15 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 35 minutes from the airport by car
Metro Ampère / Perrache 5mn walk
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: between 40€ and 60€ / pers + 240€ excluding wine
- Breakfast delivery: 25€/pers (minimun 5 pers)
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Groceries shopping: 75€ + shopping cost
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
- Private driver
- Guided tour or off the road tour
- SPA at home
- Hairdresser at home
- Meal tray delivery
- Cooking lesson
- Sport coach
- Activities around Lyon: Hot air ballon flight, golf day….
- Activities for children: Lasr game, free fall baptism, tree adventure trail, climbing
- Team Building
- Yoga lesson
- Escape game
- Food tour
- Wine tour ... A special desire? We are at your disposal to listen to your requests. We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival. Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Accommodates: 6
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Accessible car park Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Baroque BBQ
Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Masks available Microwave Minimalist
Parking Included Outdoor pool Pool Private Pool Shared Portable wifi Private Car Park Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Ventilator Victorian Vineyard
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk