Le Pressoir - Newly refurbished house with contemporary decoration
Villa in Rhone,
- 11-12 People
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Le Pressoir offers you a true lesson of perfection. Beautiful under the sun, simple in its way of living, rich in surprises, the house meets all desires. Fully open on the outside, between stones, sky and greenery. the house is magical and blends into the surrounding nature. Outside, the terraces are welcoming with always the small decorative detail at the ideal place.
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
* To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
* To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
* BED1: 1 king size bed (180)
* BED2: 1 double bed (140)
* BED3: 2 single beds (90)
* BATH 1: 1 shower, ensuite with BED1
* BATH 2: 1 bath and 1 toilet
* 1 independant toilet
* BED4: 2 single beds (2x90)
* BED5: 1 king size bed (180)
* BED6: 1 queen size bed (160)
* BATH 3: 1 bath
* BATH 4: 1 shower en suite with BED6
* 1 independant toilets
11x5 swimming pool protected by an alarm - open from June 1st to September 15th (except exceptional weather)
5/6 parking spaces in the property
Living spaces: living room of 60m2, living room of 25 m2, kitchen of 20m2
For a stay over 7 nights, a cleaning service is mandatory once a week charged 175 €.
A dog lives in the house but will not be their when rented.
A small stream borders the property.
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
15 minutes from downtown Lyon, you can easily access all the activities, entertainment, shops and museums of Lyon, while enjoying the greenery of St Cyr Mont d'Or. 5 minutes from the heart of the village, you can visit the pretty village, enjoy the market on Saturday morning, eat some oysters with a glass of wine at the village cafe. Sneakers at the foot, you can also go running or cycling in the Mont d'Or known for their countless forest paths and magnificent views of Lyon.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...). Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm. Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences).
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu
- by car: Count 15/20 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 30 minutes from the airport
- public transport: Metro: Vaise station ; Bus n°20 stops at the Ormes
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: on demand
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival.
Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Game Room
- Gated property
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Parking Included
- Pool cover
- Outdoor pool
- Pool Private
- Private Car Park
- Satellite Or Cable
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
The cancellation conditions are as follows:
In case of cancellation up to 30 days before the beginning of the stay: Refund of 100% (except for service charges);
In case of cancellation between the 29th day and the day before or the day of arrival: there will be no refund
If the reservation is made via airbnb, airbnb's cancellation conditions prevail over those mentioned above.