Beautiful renovated mansion house
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
*To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
*To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
Nestled in a charming 18th century property the house has been completely refurbished. The owners have combined the elegance of the old and contemporary renovation. Designed as a calm and refined setting, the house opens with a master piece: a monumental stone staircase enthroned on cement tiles. A vintage decoration, refined and friendly and especially the space that will allow everyone to express themselves, play or rest according to the desires and moments ...
* CH1: 1 king size bed (180)
* CH2: 1 single bed (90)
* CH3: 1 single bed (90) + drawer bed (90)
* CH4: 1 single bed (90)
* BATH1: 1 bath and 1 shower, ensuite with BED1
* BATH2: 1 shower
* BATH3: 1 shower
* CH5: 1 double bed (140)
* CH6: 2 single beds (90)
* Games room: 4 ground mattresses
* BATH4: 1 bath and 1 shower
* 3 independant toilets
2 parking spaces in the property
Reception spaces: 70m2
The house is located in a co-ownership. We enter through the portal of a residence.
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
The district of Montessuy in Caluire, very urban, is essentially located on a hill allowing magnificent views over the east of Lyon. Close to Lyon and very well served by public transport, the location also allows very quickly to escape towards Vassieux where trails and steep paths surprise by lush vegetation that takes us to discover beautiful mansions discreetly hidden by huge trees more than a century old. Overlooking the Rhone, you are just minutes from the Parc de la tête d'Or.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...).
Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm.
Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences.
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu
- by car: Count 15 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 30 minutes from the airport
- by bus: Bus 9 to go to Cordeliers, Bus 70-C1-C2 to go to Gare de Lyon Part Dieu
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: between 40€ and 60€ / pers + 240€ excluding wine
- Breakfast delivery: 25€/pers (minimun 5 pers)
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Groceries shopping: 75€ + shopping cost
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
- Private driver
- Guided tour or off the road tour
- SPA at home
- Hairdresser at home
- Meal tray delivery
- Cooking lesson
- Sport coach
- Activities around Lyon: Hot air ballon flight, golf day….
- Activities for children: Lasr game, free fall baptism, tree adventure trail, climbing
- Team Building
- Yoga lesson
- Escape game
- Food tour
- Wine tour ... A special desire? We are at your disposal to listen to your requests. We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival. Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Accommodates: 10-14
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property Type: Villa
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Accessible car park Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Baroque BBQ Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Downtown Ecological Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries
- Parking Included
Outdoor pool Pool Private Pool Shared Portable wifi Private Car Park Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Security System
- Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment Terrace
Ventilator Victorian Vineyard
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk