Beautiful apartment with beautiful view in the center of Lyon
Your well-being remains at the center of our concerns. Therefore, we have decided
*To facilitate your booking we have soften our cancellation policy.
*To protect you and your family: Thorough cleaning and disinfection procedure. Before and after each stay, all sensitive surfaces (door handles, worktops, switches, cupboard handles, stair railings, remote controls ...) will be disinfected.
The apartment blurs the tracks, mixing classic, romantic and contemporary decor. Warm and natural materials respond to each other. Soft, enveloping colors highlight the true masterpiece: the view. It must be said from the many windows of the apartment, the light show is permanent. They change and paint on Fourvière, the Célestins theater and the Florentine ochres of old Lyon, different colors at each hour of the day.
* BED1 : 1 double bed (140)
* BED2 : 1 double bed (140)
* BATH1 : 1 shower, ensuite with BED 1
* BATH2 : 1 shower, ensuite with BED2
* 1 independant toilet
* BED3 : 1 single bed (90)
* BED4 : 1single bed (90)
* BED5 : 1 child bed (80X 140)
* BATH3 : 1 bath and one toilet
5th floor with lift until 4th floor
A cat lives in the house but will not be present during your stay.
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
Right in the middle of the city of Lyon, a few steps from Place Bellecour, Ainay has nevertheless managed to keep its "village" spirit, so appreciated by its inhabitants. But from one artery to another, Ainay discovers unique faces.
On the Saône side, the Quai Maréchal-Joffre is bordered by beautiful 19th century buildings enjoying a superb view of the river and Fourvière.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...). Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm. Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences).
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Perrache at 5 minutes walk
- by car: Count 10 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 30 minutes from the airport
- public transport: Metro: Bellecour ; different bus line
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: between 40€ and 60€ / pers + 240€ excluding wine
- Breakfast delivery: 25€/pers (minimun 5 pers)
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Groceries shopping: 75€ + shopping cost
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
- Private driver
- Guided tour or off the road tour
- SPA at home
- Hairdresser at home
- Meal tray delivery
- Cooking lesson
- Sport coach
- Activities around Lyon: Hot air ballon flight, golf day….
- Activities for children: Lasr game, free fall baptism, tree adventure trail, climbing
- Team Building
- Yoga lesson
- Escape game
- Food tour
- Wine tour ... A special desire? We are at your disposal to listen to your requests. We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival. Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Accommodates: 6-7
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
Accessible car park Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby crib Babysitter recommendation Baroque BBQ
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Empire Energy-efficient devices Fireplace
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries
Parking Included Outdoor pool Pool Private Pool Shared Portable wifi Private Car Park Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Staff wear protective equipment
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk