Les Célestins - Apartment with an amazing view
Apartment in Rhone,
- 8 People
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Beautiful apartment with beautiful view in the center of Lyon
The apartment blurs the tracks, mixing classic, romantic and contemporary decor. Warm and natural materials respond to each other. Soft, enveloping colors highlight the true masterpiece: the view. It must be said from the many windows of the apartment, the light show is permanent. They change and paint on Fourvière, the Célestins theater and the Florentine ochres of old Lyon, different colors at each hour of the day.
* BED1 : 1 double bed (140)
* BED2 : 1 double bed (140)
* BATH1 : 1 shower, ensuite with BED 1
* BATH2 : 1 shower, ensuite with BED2
* 1 independant toilet
* BED3 : 1 single bed (90)
* BED4 : 1single bed (90)
* BED5 : 1 double bed
* BATH3 : 1 bath and one toilet
5th floor with lift until 4th floor
A cat lives in the house but will not be present during your stay.
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market.
This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
Right in the middle of the city of Lyon, a few steps from Place Bellecour, Ainay has nevertheless managed to keep its "village" spirit, so appreciated by its inhabitants. But from one artery to another, Ainay discovers unique faces.
On the Saône side, the Quai Maréchal-Joffre is bordered by beautiful 19th century buildings enjoying a superb view of the river and Fourvière.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Lumière, Nights, Biennale of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...). Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm. Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences).
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Perrache at 5 minutes walk
- by car: Count 10 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 30 minutes from the airport
- public transport: Metro: Bellecour ; different bus line
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secret adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: on demand
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 25€
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival.
Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
- Central Heating
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
The cancellation conditions are as follows:
In case of cancellation up to 30 days before the beginning of the stay: Refund of 100% (except for service charges);
In case of cancellation between the 29th day and the day before or the day of arrival: there will be no refund
If the reservation is made via airbnb, airbnb's cancellation conditions prevail over those mentioned above.