Villa les Roses - House with swimming pool and garden
Villa in Rhone,
- 10-12 People
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Once upon a time, there was a house from the beginning of the 19th century, a classic and elegant architecture that is only revealed to the initiated. The chic and simple decoration gives a warm, bright and trendy atmosphere where you immediately feel at ease. The well-kept garden is divided into different areas to enjoy the swimming pool but also to take a nap in the shade of the large trees.
* BED1 : 1 queen size (160)
* BATH1 : 1 shower on suite with BED1
* 1 separate toilet
* BED2 : 1 queen size (160)
* BATH2 : 1 Shower and 1 toilet one suite with BED2
* BED3 : 1double (140)
* BED4 : 1 simple (90) + 1 trundle bed(90)
* BATH3 : 1 shower and one toilet
* BATH4 : 1 bath
* BED5 : 1 simple (90) + 1 trundle bed(90)
*TV:Office room: 1 floor mattress (90) suitable for children
Chlorine heated swimming pool 3X7 protected by a shutter - open from 15 May to 15 September (except in exceptional weather)
1 garage for 1 car
Living areas: 40m2 lounge, 15m2 kitchen
Gas plancha and charcoal BBQ, Nespresso coffee machine, Thermomix
Mobile air conditioning on the 2nd floor
Our properties are all inhabited by families, miles away from standardized and sanitized properties dedicated only for the rental market. This is what allows us to offer you exclusive properties, with strong personality, with style and soul. Perfectly equipped for moments of happiness.
15 minutes from downtown Lyon, you can easily access all the activities, leisure, shops and museums of Lyon, while enjoying the greenery of Ecully.
A few minutes from the village, full of history, Ecully you can enjoy the market on Saturday morning and Thursday morning in the market square.
"Best European weekend destination" according to the World Travel Awards 2016, Lyon has metamorphosed and offer a cultural offer marked by many festivals (Festival of Lights, Festival Light, Nights, Biennial of art and the dance, Quai du polar, Woodstower ...).
Unesco, which has listed 500 ha of the city World Heritage of Humanity, is not mistaken. The ocher colors of the facades of old Lyon and Croix-Rousse, the astonishing mixture of Gothic from the Middle Ages with the Italian Renaissance style gives it a unique charm.
Between the Saone and the Rhone, the former capital of Gaul, silk and printing, Lyon the good living, has become one of the major cities of France and Europe today, economically, gastronomically and cultural with the opening of the Museum of Confluences).
- by plane: Airport St Exupery
- by train: Gare de Lyon Part Dieu
- by car: Count 15/20 minutes from Part Dieu train station and 30 minutes from the airport
- public transport: Bus 55Stop La Forestière or Stop Plot, ou Ecully Tassin la demi Lune train station
The Only Place services
Included for each stay
- We welcome you in person
- Home book
- Our secrets adresses
- WIFI Internet
- End of stay cleaning
- Bed linen and towels are included, however, we recommend to bring pool towels and baby cot bed linen
- Pet policy: subject to owner acceptance, an additional cleaning fee of 150€ will be charged
Arrival and departure :
Depending on the availability, we can offer you an early check-in or a late check-out with an extra charge.
On demand :
- Travel cot bed (No bed linen) + high chair: 30€/stay
- Complementary cleaning service: 35€/h 3h minimum
- Private chef: on demand
- Complementary linen (bed linen + 2 towels + 1 bath mat): 20€
- Airport transfer: between 75€ and 95€
We know each and every one of our properties, which allows us to answer all your questions before and during your stay. We are here to advise you on your choice of home but also to welcome you the day of your arrival.
Our properties are all prepared with uniform standards of cleanliness and comply with standards of high-end hotel. Bed linen and towels are provided by care.
Cleaning and disinfection
Full Equipped Kitchen
Paying parking onsite
Outdoor pool seasonal
The cancellation conditions are as follows:
In case of cancellation up to 30 days before the beginning of the stay: Refund of 100% (except for service charges);
In case of cancellation between the 29th day and the day before or the day of arrival: there will be no refund
If the reservation is made via airbnb, airbnb's cancellation conditions prevail over those mentioned above.